FORUM INAWERA

INAWERA , E-PALENIA NOWA ERA
Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 13:40

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 11 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 17 mar 2016, o 04:28 

I really love your pharmaceutical glycerin 99.5%! Could I please hear if it's still the glycerin from sweden made for nestle? Also, is it made from palm or rapeseed or soy or something else. If you cannot supply a certificate, then could I kindly hear what percent glycerol and what percent water, please and viscosity in mpas.

I vape unflavored VG and nic and so good VG is very important for me, and there is a difference in taste between brands and yours is really good. Instead of just sweet, then it has nice floral/tea aromas also and resemblance of maple-syrup. Thanks for your great work!

PostNapisane: 17 mar 2016, o 10:27 

mhertz napisał(a):
If you cannot supply a certificate ...

Voila et voici:
http://www.inawera.com/forum/download/file.php?id=28&sid=68546936be4d8ac964ce831c0d4e8f7f

density of 1.260 g / cm3 (at 20 ° C)

PostNapisane: 17 mar 2016, o 11:08 

Thanks a lot for that, mate! Yes I had seen that before, but they changed from glycerin-dutch(the one which imparted a pink tone to bases/blends), to glycerin-sweden in 2014, and that certificate is from 2013(glycerin-dutch). I read that from the inawera-admin on this forum in an older translated post from googling a lot, lol.

The viscosity is a different unit than regular specific-density(1.26xxg/cm3), and ranges usually between 1150mpas to 1490mpas for USP / EP(ph. eur) VGs, based on absorbed water or maybe type, dunno(source-feedstock, some state palm is thicker, but dunno, as sounds strange how could be when same glycerol substance).

I have bought 6 glycerins from different EU vendors, including inawera, and tested unflavored, and there really is a difference in taste between them, but only noticable if having good palete, vaping it unflavored, using low nic 3mg, and high power in a RDA... Most VG in EU are from rapeseed, and i'm guessing inawera's is from palm because palm oil is said to have floral aroma notes too, and which I pick up in inawera's VG when vaped. Never tasted palm-oil myself though, so don't know and just guessing. The rapeseed VGs i've had, or know off, tastes the same i.e. very sweet sugary-water, warm and mild syrup, but no "deeper" tones other than that, but inawera's is different, which I didn't thought untill tried...

Inawera is top-of the line!

Thanks!

Ostatnio edytowano 17 mar 2016, o 11:30 przez mhertz, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

PostNapisane: 17 mar 2016, o 11:23 

*inawera* is great :D

PostNapisane: 22 mar 2016, o 05:11 

I PM'ed the inawera admin(irek I believe), but didn't get any reply :( I'm pretty sure I have most of my questions covered, as I believe I found the COA and MSDS from brenntag poland division. They have two glycerin pharma vegetal, but one is 1year and the other is 2year last date, so I guess it's the one year and the two year maybe is the older dutch? (There was another glycerin there not named vegetal in title, but did in description, and also was pharma, and 1year, so not completelly sure which it is)

Anyway, if i'm right on above, which I think I am, then I only have one simple question left which was unanswered in above COA/MSDS, and that is if I please could hear what the VG is made of i.e. if from palm or rapeseed or soy etc?

Thanks again in advance!

PostNapisane: 17 kwi 2016, o 19:10 

Bump... :)

PostNapisane: 18 kwi 2016, o 10:07 
Administrator
Administrator

mhertz napisał(a):
I PM'ed the inawera admin(irek I believe), but didn't get any reply :( I'm pretty sure I have most of my questions covered, as I believe I found the COA and MSDS from brenntag poland division. They have two glycerin pharma vegetal, but one is 1year and the other is 2year last date, so I guess it's the one year and the two year maybe is the older dutch? (There was another glycerin there not named vegetal in title, but did in description, and also was pharma, and 1year, so not completelly sure which it is)

Anyway, if i'm right on above, which I think I am, then I only have one simple question left which was unanswered in above COA/MSDS, and that is if I please could hear what the VG is made of i.e. if from palm or rapeseed or soy etc?

Thanks again in advance!

Już prawie dwa lata gliceryny nie kupujemy w Brentagu.
Jakość gliceryny oceniliśmy na podstawie wielu próbek zmieszanych z nikotyną. Do produkcji i sprzedaży wybraliśmy najczystszą i nie zabarwiającą się na różowo.
Według dokumentów jakie otrzymujemy od producenta gliceryny termin przydatności to maj - sierpień 2017.
Nigdy nie interesowaliśmy się z czego gliceryna jest zrobiona. Interesowało nas jedynie jej czystość i jakość gotowego produktu.
Pozdrawiam.
Irek.

It's almost two years since we do not buy glycerine in Brentag. We assessed the glycerine's quality on the ground of many samples mixed with nicotine. We choose to the production the nicotine: the purest and not coloured on pink. According to the documents, which we receive, its expiration date is May-August 2017.
We have never been interested of the glycerine's composition. We were only concerned by its purity and quality.
All the best,
Irek

PostNapisane: 18 kwi 2016, o 10:24 

Thanks alot for your reply Irek - It is very much appreciated! :)

Oh, sorry, I thought you still used brentag, but just other type VG, as they have several available. So I guess you still use the VG from sweden made for nestle. I understand of course purity is the important factor, but just was interested as I never tasted a VG that tasted like yours(in a good way :) ).

Thanks again for reply and your great job with aromas and bases. I really hope the TPD will not destroy you after all your work throughout the years!

-Martin.

PostNapisane: 18 kwi 2016, o 11:35 

PostNapisane: 13 maja 2016, o 17:35 

Sorry, last thing, promise! :)

I've read you changed from glycerin german to glycerin sweden(made for nestle) some years ago, but on one of your inawera-group member sites they list glycerin from ukraine and in one of the bases they state glycerin from germany? The site is very up-to-date, so I don't think it's the old german glycerin they mean(from brentag ?). I found a chemical supplier in ukraine(Belarus, minsk) selling german produced glycerin(glycerin distilled pk94). So if OK, if I could kindly get to hear if the glycerin still is swedish, or if it's instead german made and sold from ukraine, or other place? You of course don't need to tell supplier, but just if it's swedish or german or ukraine, please...

I'm gonna buy 5L bottles, and so hate buying "unknown-origin" products :) I only ask because you've been very upfront before with the origin country of your VG...

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 11 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]