SHADE, LATAKIA, BERGAMOTKA by Inawera
Testerów proszę o opinie:
Pozdrawiam.
Irek.

PostNapisane: 1 lip 2013, o 12:43 

Tym razem nie było łatwo.
Próby na bazie VPG plus 24mg/ml.

Bergamotka
Sama nazwa zachęcająca, jako że jestem fanem Earl Greya. Już od stężenia 6 krp/10ml pojawił się przyjemny zapach. Ale 12 kropli dało mi frajdę porównywalna z Tetley Earl Grey Intense. Rozmieszałem więcej, poczekam dłużej.
Na dziś ocena 10/10.

Shade
Tu mam problem z określeniem smaku. Na pewno mi się spodobał, jest taki "wykwintny" jakby tytoń ale nie do końca, jakby ... nie mogę tego racjonalnie opisać.
Stężenia do 12k/10ml coraz lepsze. Dokropiłem i czekam.
Ocena 8/10.

Latakia
Pierwsze wrażenie - złapałem bobra. Ale już po chwili po pierwszym buchu ... nie, to nie spalenizna. To cholernie intensywny papierosowy posmak. Nie popielniczka, ale strasznie mocny papieros. Pozostawia interesujący, może nieco słodkawy posmak, trochę drapiący w gardło. Można się tym "napalić", nie da się z kolei wziąć serii wdechów, za mocny. Będzie ciężko, ale pewnie się polubimy. To taki aromat do którego trzeba się przyzwyczaić, jak do silnie torfowych whisky (o, może to porównanie jest bliskie - torfowy dym ale bez alkoholu). Moja ciekawość kazała mi i tu nastawić wyższe stężenia. 10 i 12k/10ml są interesujące, ale może mam "pomorskie" kubki?
Ocena na dziś 8/10.

Bardzo udana seria. Chyba spróbuję jeszcze na bazie bezsmakowej.

PostNapisane: 15 lip 2013, o 17:50 

Ciężkie to były testy. Raz smakowały, raz nie. I szczerze dalej nie mam zdania. Leżakowanie od 3-5 tygodni. Testy przeprowadzane na ET i na długim dystansie w vivi nova i AGA-S. Baza VPG 12mg.

BERGAMOTKA - tu spodziewałem się czegoś innego. W małym stężeniu słabo wyczuwalny smak owocowy. Optymalnym dawkowaniem wydaje się być 12kr/10ml. W większym stężeniu jest mulący, w mniejszym - nijaki. I tak raz mogłem go wapować cały dzień, innym razem nie mogłem przepalić jednego małego baniaka. Zapach chmurki bardzo przyjemny.
Ogólnie ciekawy smaczek, dla mnie jest to owocowa herbatka. Ocena 6/10

LATAKIA - będzie świetnym aromatem dla fanów typowo tytoniowych/analogowych smaków. Jak zaczynałem wapować to czegoś takiego szukałem. Teraz takie smaki zupełnie mi nie podchodzą. Mocno gryzie w gardło, myślę że nawet na zerówkach będzie kopał. Czuć mocno wędzone liście tytoniu, mógłby być jednak bardziej "wilgotny". Zapach chmurki średnio przyjemny, ale do zniesienia. Najlepsze stężenie od 12 kr/10 w zwyż. Moja ocena to 4/10, ale dla szukających typowo papierosowych smaków będzie to strzał w 10.

PostNapisane: 17 lip 2013, o 21:28 

SHADE - skończyło się na stężeniu 5 kropel na 10 ml.
Interesujący liquid, trochę gorzki, dość suchy i bardzo aromatyczny. Dobre naśladownictwo klasycznego tytoniowego papierosa zawierającego sporo substancji aromatycznych. Analog o tym smaku byłby wysokiej klasy papierosem. Chyba go polubię :)

PostNapisane: 18 lip 2013, o 12:04 

For this review, I did not use my usual dripping atomizers. As there were only three flavours to review, I thought I’d give them a swirl in my Taifun GT Tank atomizer. This way, I was able to try the flavour over the course of a whole day.

All three flavours were mixed up with IW VPG Power Smoke Baza, diluted to 12mg nic strength. Steeping time was around 1 week.

IW Tino d’Milano Latakia

The aroma bottle itself emanated a light tobacco and slightly sharp herbal aroma. My test batch was diluted to 3 per cent or around 8 drops per 10 ml.

Latakia is a pleasant, not too complex vape. Above a very light tobacco note, there is a distinct characteristic of vanilla. Not the creamy, custardy french vanilla, but more the vanilla bean / spicy type. On the exhale, there is the herbal note, slightly sweet, which after much trying to figure out, I could best make out as woodruff. This is a nice aroma if you don’t care for the peppery / nutty characteristics from many Chinese liquids.

Verdict: I quite happily vaped the full 5 ml tank over a day, and it blended nicely with both the coffee in the morning as well as with a glass of beer in the evening. If you vape it on its own, you could probably go up to 4-5% of aroma without it becoming overpowering. Or use it as a base flavour for your own tobacco blend.

Rating: A. Good all-day vape.

IW Tino d'Milano Bergamot

This was also mixed at 3% - could probably do with a bit less. I have to admit, I didn’t vape the whole tank of this - it’s either a flavour you like or you don’t.

On the plus side, it’s a very good, authentic reproduction of Bergamot flavour - immediately recognisable even by other vapers (I gave this to my wife without telling her the flavour).

So, if you like Bergamot, this is the flavour for you :) For me, it’s a bit too perfumey in the long run.

Verdict: On its own, it’s a bit boring (unless you really, really like Bergamot) - I mixed it with ⅔ of IW Black Tea aroma, ⅓ Bergamot. Voilà, a very nice “Earl Grey” type vape.

Rating: B. Nothing wrong with it - very authentic Bergamot flavour. Just not for me.

IW Tino d'Milano Shade

I quite enjoyed this at 3%. It’s a much more complex blend than the Latakia. At first, from the smell of the bottle, I thought this would be similar to the S’Camel flavour (one of my favourites). However, when mixed up, Shade is pretty different. It’s a light tobacco with some oaty and light bitter notes and has something even a bit fruity on the exhale for compensation of the bitterness. It’s just a hint, but if you smell the aroma bottle, you know what I mean.

Verdict: It doesn’t replace S’Camel as my favourite vape, but it’s a nice alternative. It’s very smooth and has no harshness whatsover.

Rating: I prefer the Latakia as an all-day vape, so this one gets a strong B.

PostNapisane: 21 lip 2013, o 18:16 

Hello guys and girls,

Once again, thanks to Irek for the testing opportunity, that's a real pleasure.

Here's my vaping configuration for this test :

Ecig mod Vamo variable wattage mod and my favorite Kanger T2 1,8 ohms clearomizer, usually set to 9 watts RMS.

- VPG plus 18mg base, for me and VPG plus 12mg for my wife, by the way I like this base !

- 5% flavor mix ( 4 drops for 2ml ), more than two weeks days of stepping :D

I am not a sugar flavor man so I'll give my wife opinions, she likes sugar and candy flavors.

SHADE

Really sweet aroma, taste like sweet hot popcorn with a nice sugar taste. Not for all day long vape in my opinion but for a nice dessert, it's a good flavor.

LATAKIA

For those who like analog blond cigarette taste, that flavor is great. A strong blond tobacco aroma with almond and hazelnut after taste, very nice.
Can easily be vaped all day long, I think a lot of customers will enjoy it !

BERGAMOTKA

His name speaks for himself, if you like 100% bergamot, use bergamotka. The taste is really stunning. Perfect reproduction of the bergamot candy taste.
I don't know what to say more about this one, it's simply perfect bergamot aroma, impressive job !

A very good overall impression for this three flavors, everyone of them will find their lovers for sure. All three are sweets, differents and pleasant.

Nice job :mrgreen: !

PostNapisane: 1 wrz 2013, o 11:12 

Hello

I received few samples from Irek and now I am ready to post my review after 10 days of steeping:

LATAKIA

Base: VPG Plus and DNB
Drops: 8drops on 10ml e-liquid
Mark: 9/10

It's a nice flavour, I can easily notice mix of tobacco (at the front) and vanilla in the backgroud. Surprisingly ready e-liquid produce quite large white puff cloud, and give tiny throat kick. VPG Plus version is more friendly, DNB doubled up the tobacco taste with a hint of ash which I did not like it, by my friend did so it's just case of preference.

SHADE

Base: VPG and DNB
Drops: 10 drops on 10 10ml e-liquid
Mark: 8/10

I like it! I didn't give a 9 or 10 mark as is not all day vaping flavour; however gives soo much pleasure while smoking.
It's really dry tobacco leaves flavour, noticable fruit notes and some sweet something. Someone described it as popcorn - not quite - something similar however I cannot find any definition for it. DNB base is better for SHADE - ash taste just bring up the real cigarette experience, its a classic for tobacco lovers!

BERGAMOT

Base: VPG Plus
Drops: 9 drops on 10ml e-liquid
Mark: 10/10

Nothing else but afternoon Earl Gray tea:) It's brilliant! Fresh, soft flavour, sweet at times. I went crazy and mixed it with Spicy Biscuit - amazing results and the cloud have such an aromatic smell. VPG base if perfect for it as it's clear, no flavour coverage or side flavours expected.

In summary - good batch of new flavours. Mellow Sunset and Perique Black next in the queue:)

Thanks

Madeline

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]