FORUM INAWERA

INAWERA , E-PALENIA NOWA ERA
Teraz jest 25 kwi 2024, o 19:06

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 17 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 28 mar 2013, o 10:02 

Czy to jeszcze aktualne??

Evic - zgon 20.07.2013

Pozdrawiam :)

PostNapisane: 28 mar 2013, o 14:08 

reksiogc napisał(a):
Czy to jeszcze aktualne??

Nie.
Próbki już dawno zostały rozesłane, nabór chętnych został zakończony i jak widać opinie na ich temat już się pojawiają.

PostNapisane: 1 kwi 2013, o 17:27 
Administrator
Administrator

Test wykonany na atomizerach 510, w wersji długo dystansowej wapowane na liquinatorze, zasilanie 3,7 V
Leżakowanie próbek: 10 dni
Ocena w skali 0-10.

SPICY BISCUIT
Próbki: 3kr/5ml, 5kr/5ml

Słodkie ciasteczko biszkoptowo-piernikowe z posmakiem przypraw korzennych,
przede wszystkim goździków. W tle subtelny, lekko wyczuwalny posmak miodku.
Aromat dobry, jednak dla mnie jedynie jako przerywnik, do dłuższego wapowania
raczej nie, bo lekko "zamula".
Moja ocena: 7/10

MILD TOBACCO

Słodki, tytoniowy z waniliowym posmakiem aromat.
Po zagłębieniu się można wyczuć lekki powiew korzenny. Aromat nie jest zły,
dla mnie jednak do dłuższego wapowania za słodki i zbyt nużący.
Jako przerywnik jest OK. ;)
Moja ocena: 6/10

MY CHERRY

Słodka, cukierkowa wisienka z wynurzającym się w tle lekko kwaskowatym posmakiem.
W większych stężeniach jest zbyt "chemiczna", ale przy odpowiednim dozowaniu da się polubić :)
Lekko "zakwaszona" i urozmaicona w mocniejszy "pestkowy' posmak jest jak najbardziej do ciągłego wapowania.
Moja ocena: 8/10

CITRUS MIX

Słodkawy, cytrynowo-mandarynkowy aromat o posmaku przypominającym musującą oranżadkę w proszku,
lub lekko musujące cukiereczki. Dość ciekawy aromat, dla mnie jednak zbyt mało kwaskowatości i wyrazistości.
Przez jakiś czas nawet z ciekawością się wapowało, po jakimś czasie jednak stał się nużący. :(
Moja ocena: 5/10

FORTUNA STRIKE

Lekko gorzkawy, wyrazisty smak tytoniowy, przytłoczony jednak zbyt nadmiernym jak dla mnie posmakiem maggi.
W niektórych aromatach lekka nutka maggi jest jak najbardziej wskazana, tu niestety zbyt dominuje i po
pewnym czasie aromat staje się nużący. :( Dla kogoś lubiącego takie klimaty będzie OK, dla mnie raczej nie.
Moja ocena: 3,5/10

SWEET TOBACCO

Słodki, subtelny aromat tytoniowy z lekkim, aksamitnym posmakiem miodowym.
Smak tytoniowy jak dla mnie zbyt delikatny bo przytłoczony zbytnią słodyczą.
Sam w sobie aromat nie jest zły, jeśli ktoś lubi słodkie e-liquidy będzie OK ;)
Dla mnie jednak jedynie jako przerywnik.
Moja ocena: 6,5/10

PostNapisane: 5 kwi 2013, o 00:14 

Hello, I hope everybody is fine this days :)

Thanks to Irek for the testing opportunity, I enjoyed this batch so much.

Here's my vaping configuration for me and my wife :

Ecig mod Vamo variable wattage mod and " hit factor " Kanger T2 1,8 ohms clearomizer, usually set to 8-9 watts.

- For me, 20mg Eliquid 75% PG and 25% VG ( inawera VG, inawera PG and Ecobaza 38mg mix ), for her, 16mg Eliquid 50%PG and 50% VG ( inawera VG biobaza and inawera PG mix ).
- 4-5% flavor mix ( 3 drops for 2ml ), at least ten days of stepping :D

MILD TOBACCO

That wasn't my favorite, too sweet and too much sugar taste for me, soft tobacco taste and a sort of strong hot milk flavor in it. Many people can love it, it"s a very good flavor bit just not my cup of tea. On the contrary, my wife really enjoyed it, she likes sugar and swwet taste, very well deserved on this point.
6/10

SWEET TOBACCO

It seemed to me enough similar to Mild tobacco ? With less sugar and hot milk taste, I prefer this one, a good value for all day vaping. Again I think a lot of people will enjoy it and not be disappointed by this one.
6,5/10

SPICY BISCUIT

What can I say ??? I really waited for this one and.... I LOVE IT SO MUCH !!!! Just one word : Cinnamon cake.
When I was younger, I liked to eat hot baked apple with a lot ( and really a lot ) of cinnamon on it. This flavor remembered me this good old time. If you don't like cinnamon, don't try it but if you like it, you will enjoy this flavor. Personnally, I'll order a lot of bottles when it will be available at inawera shop :mrgreen:
9,5/10 ( I keep 10/10 in my pocket just in case I have another flavor revelation another day ;) )

CHERRY

I was surprised, in the right direction. I founded it not to be chimical, soft and not to sweet. I clearly like it. It taste like morello cherry, a soft and dry cherry flavor.
Usually I can't vape cherry all day long, this one I can easily.
8/10

CITRUS MIX

Well named, that's exactly that, a citrux mix. Like Arlequin ( french candy brand ) lemon candy but not too much overpowering and no acidity at all.
My wife love this kind of flavor. Personnally, like daro, I'm tired of it quickly, not enough taste after a certain time. But I am more a " strong taste " man.
6,5/10

FORTUNA STRIKE 2

Like many of the others testers, regularly, I found a sort of maggi sauce or Knorr cube ( used to do meat sauce ) in certains inawera flavors. Must be a common regular ingredient ? I don't like the taste of it, my wife too. It's here in Fortuna strike 2 so I didn't enjoyed it because of that. A good classic tobacco aroma, ideal for after meal vaping.
7/10

Conclusion :

A very interesting batch of test, I appreciated it and can't wait to order a lot of Spicy Biscuit !

PostNapisane: 29 kwi 2013, o 12:34 
Administrator
Administrator

Opinia Mareckimt w załączniku.

Załączniki:
Wera Garden.doc [53 KiB]
Pobrane 441 razy

PostNapisane: 30 kwi 2013, o 12:03 

Załączam jeszcze raz moje opinie, bo wyrzuciło plik z hostingu zewnętrznego.

Załączniki:
inawera.docx [16.09 KiB]
Pobrane 440 razy

PostNapisane: 9 cze 2013, o 19:47 

All flavors were prepared in six bottles each:

Bottle 1: 4 Drops / 10 ml of base
Bottle 2: 6 Drops / 10 ml of base
Bottle 3: 8 Drops / 10 ml of base
Bottle 4: 10 Drops / 10 ml of base
Bottle 5: 12 Drops / 10 ml of base

The above bottles were steeped for 4 weeks for the flavours to develop properly.

The sixth bottle (control bottle) had a concentration of 10 drops and was tested
regularly to check how the steeping progressed.

Wera Garden Mild Tobacco

For the colors, see the attached photo. (Lowest concentration on the left)
Depending on strength, this flavor develops a medium amber up to a dark maroon
coloring.

Obrazek

It's a very pleasant vape, going towards a "Moods or Black & Mild" type taste, heavy on
the vanilla (spicy, not the custard type) and mellow honey undertones. All elements
are nicely composed and there is nothing of the peppery notes you would expect from
the Chinese tobaccos. Think Maxx-Blend with added vanilla and some cocoa references.

All in all I like it, not too sweet with a subtle nuttiness.

This seriously needs some steeping time, as the tests from the control bottle I tasted
were very perfumey until after a couple of weeks into the trial.

Dosage:

My recommendation would be 6-8 drops / 10 ml bottle. While you can determine the
flavor with even 4 drops (this is a strong flavoring), all characteristics come to shine
at 6-8 drops. Anything higher was to heavy and sweet for me.

Rating:

Solid "B", pleasant and not overpowering, suits well as an all-day-vape

Wera Garden Sweet Tobacco

This flavoring creates a very neutrally colored e-juice, with a light amber being
the darkest tint achieved (see photo, lowest dosage on the left).

Obrazek

Taste-wise this is no revelation, with the only discernible characteristic being
somewhat sweet.

This one is utterly undistinguished. I taste sweetness (but not sickeningly so), some
hints of tobacco, but you really have to look for them, and finally some caramel on
the exhale.

It is by no means terrible, but it does not excel in any particular quality. For
something named "Sweet Tobacco" it is neither very sweet nor can I find any
rich tobacco notes.

Dosage:

Use this one at higher concentration 10-12 drops per 10 ml, so as to get any taste at
all.

Rating:

This flavor gets a "C", it is not a complete failure as it is not terrible, but for me
it is just too plain. If you're looking for something that is noncommittal and slightly
on the sweet side, this may be for you.

Fortune Strike V2

Tinted in shades of yellow, depending on concentration (see picture).

Obrazek

A flavor with a revision number, hmmm. But I have to say:
Yay, Wera Garden, you have nailed the Chinese Fortune Strike e-juice! This flavor
screams Dekang, and it is a very good knock-off of their namesake tobacco juice.
It's the toasted tobacco, slightly peppery taste with a strong aftertaste of
lovage (or Maggi, as the Europeans would know it). It's quite polarizing, as is
Marmite, but I'll give this one top grade for hitting the spot for everybody who
loves their Chinese tobacco juices. It's not my cup of tea, but I can see this one
finding a lot of takers in the vaping community. And, if you didn't make it with
version 1 (which I haven't tried), you certainly did well with this revision.

Dosage: For me it's perfect with 6 drops, but be free to add more love(age), it's still
good

Rating:

Straight A for this one - although it's not my taste, it's spot-on Fortune Strike.
Maybe use IW's Dirty Neutral Base to enhance even further.

Wera Garden Spicy Biscuit

Part Graham Cracker, part the seasonal "Spekulatius" Biscuit, which is basically
a digestive infused with christmassy spices (cardamom, vanilla and cinnamon et al),
this is a nice novelty vape. The summer weather being what it is, it may not even
be too out of season ;)

Coloring as per photo below, lowest concentration on the left

Obrazek

This is very very nice, and while I can't see me using this as an all-day vape,
it would be perfect with a nice hot cup of tea or cocoa in front of my fireplace
on a rainy or even snowy day.

Dosage: This one benefits from higher dosage if used on its own, take 10-12 drops / 10
ml at least. However, use very little if you are "pimping up" any tobacco or cocoa-type
vapes, as the spicy vanilla goodness comes through with even a drop or two in the mix.

Rating:

On its own, I won't give it an A only because I can't stand it as an all-day vape.
Therefore: solid B+ and fantastic as an additive in other mixes. Add some apple flavour
to get a nice "Cinnamon Apple Fritter" vape.

Wera Garden Cherry

This flavor tints the juice in varying degrees of lemony yellow. As you'd expect, the hue
gets slightly darker the higher the concentration is.

Obrazek

The flavour is ok, but by far not the most natural black cherry I have tasted (I still
think the TFA Black Cherry holds the pole position here). It is nice and sweet (however
I used VPG+ base which has some Ethyl Maltol sweetness built in) but slightly on the
artificial side.

Dosage: With higher concentrations, the juice starts to smell slightly of solvents, which
is not a desirable outcome. However, taste-wise, this does not come through, and I found
the best balance if vaped on its own was around 8 drops per 10 ml of juice. If you add
this to round off a tobacco juice, probably 2-4 drops are enough to give that cherry
note.

Rating:

It's an ok cherry flavor. Probably a B- or a solid C. This may work better as an additive
to other flavors than vaping it on its own.

Wera Garden Citrus Mix

This is a nearly colorless juice, no matter how high the concentration.

Obrazek

Taste-wise, it is a sweet and sour citrus mix, very close to orange and lemon pastilles.
If you are into that, it's a pleasing and well-balanced blend, the lemon is quite
natural tasting and it doesn't have that washing-up liquid taste some other citrus
mixes proffer.

Dosage: At 4 drops per 10 ml, the Citrus flavor is already present, but really noticeable
only on the exhale. This works well with a higher concentration, go 10 or even 12 drops
per 10 ml.

Rating: A decent citrus vape. Strong B for that.

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 17 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]